Parents are crazy for sending their kids to school to be target practice for insane people, why not keep them home in protest to stop this?

maybe cause they dont think thats going to happen

I am going to protest against protests.

Trump campaigned on doing away with gun free zones, what happened with that?

• Chris

Home schooling is an increasingly valid alternative to subjecting your children to the teachings and tensions of libtard azzholes, leading inevitably in some situations to mass shootings. There is no return to peace in our schools till we get the libtards out.

I must agree. Especially in these libtard "gun free zones". I would not place my child in a Los Angeles school to begin with!

Or any liberal indoctrination center.

Why not just raise them to be strong, sane, and reasonable people while sending them to school? Otherwise they're going to get thrown into society without a cIue.

• Because it would be illegal unless you are home schooling them

I agree with some of that.

Tell us something we didn't know.