Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

If your wife/gf told you ahe wanted a 3some with another dude but you had to choose the other dude, how would you choose what dude?

would you choose someone bigger than you to make her happy or someone smaller than you to boost your ego or someone richer than ypu so maybe ahe will get some money so someone very far away so you wont have to worry about revisits or what??

I would say, "No, this is your fantasy.  You pick the other man."  Do you understand threesomes?  You'll also be having sex with the other "dude."  Pick someone you both like.

You don't want to be sucking on some dude who disgusts you.

• Ana

Like does he really have so little intellect and/or self confidence that he doesn’t see the issue with this?

"so maybe she will get some money"????????????? Dafuq?

• Ana

I would tell her let’s do a 3some with another girl instead.

And when she hollered and got mad, I’d say “exactly. Now that’s how I feel. So stop hoeing it.”

My husband laughed and told me that straight guys don't keep track of the size of other men's penis'. I believe him!

It's her choice but I have veto power over it.

I'd refuse, of course

but if (we can imagine) my life depended on it

I'd choose some guy who was in a coma.

Do whatever is going to make her the happiest.Then, maybe she'll do the same if you have a threesome with another girl. Good luck!