Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

I have decided to become a Republican after years of being a Dem.  Does that mean I have to give up my environment friendly Prius?

I don't have to care about my carbon feet anymore since I'm a Conservative

You don't have to give up your Prius, just your integrity.

You may not care but your feet will follow you everywhere.

To certain extent, true. If have a car that meets current environmental standards, you're fine.

No you do not, but it might make you seem kind of....you know, if you are seen driving one.

No. If it's cheaper for you to run / gets better MPG, then feel free to keep using it. Liberals have this misconception that Conservatives are fundamentally opposed to things that are environmentally friendly, like pollution is one of the Ten Commandments or something. The truth is, once an environmental solution is cost-effective and pragmatic, it would be quickly adopted by businesses and individuals everywhere, without the need for onerous legislation.

• sam

Go ahead..spend more on gas.. Idiot

Not surprised democrats are always flipflopping

• Mike

Nope, Its a free country ,Democrats want to  force  people to buy   EV  cars  

No, it doesn't.   Just realize that while climate change is real AGW is a hoax.  

• Chris

I am a conservative and drive a Tesla.