Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 month ago

I drive way too fast all the time?

I usually drive 20 to 30 mph over the speedlimit. I usually hit 80 mph or higher every day. I live in a rural area with sparsly populated roads and windy curves. I cant help myself when the opertunity presents itself. Ive been driving for almost 3 years and the more i drive the more i love it. Its basically my only outlit most days. I love taking corners at my cars limit and getting better at driving like a madman everyday. Yet, despite alI my fun, i know its wrong. I try to drive responsibly around others and with passengers, but I could still lose control and kill myself. The unecspected could happen and i could kill others. I spend mad amounts of money on fuel that i burn redlining everyday. Ive seen my amazingly clean engine degrade and begin to burn oil at high rates. I ussually respect the law, but i just dont care with driving. Ive been lucky and never got a ticket, but i dont imagine id care enough to stop if i did. Ive never crashed before, but if i do...  I know its bad for me in every way, but cant convince myself its worth slowing down.

• don r
    1 week ago

Tell us where you want your body sent after they find you piled up and partially eaten by maggots.

• Edna
      13 hours agoReport

I wonder if that idiot realizes how big a risk he's taking, especially if he's clipping along at over 80 mph on a sparsely-populated rural road? What if a 200 to 220 lb. feral hog darts out in front of him & he hits it?  It would be like hitting a concrete wall at over 80 mph.

• zipper

Plus your an idiot, Your putting your life and the lives of others on the road way around you at risk. Johnny Law will get you soon or the meat wagon will, of the Pine Box!  FOOL. Then the dummy questions you ask, you prove your an idiot!

Did you have a question?  You did not ask one.

• Edna

You're an idiot, and you're a danger to yourself and to everybody else on the road. Stop driving until you grow up.

Perhaps when you get out of hospital in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, and have served the time for injuring/killing someone else, you'll reflect on your stupidity. I'd recommend a bullet in your head would be a quicker solution for everyone else!

• Snezzy

No, it doesn't always work that way. Went for a ride with a disabled fellow who had a car specially modified so he could drive. He'd been in an accident, which left him a quadriplegic. He felt that having had one accident he was immunized against any more. Drove like a madman. Bet he's dead now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't, I'm guessing you're not even old enough to drive, but you think you're going to appear cool by telling everyone you drive really fast

Use cruise control. Or a speed governor.

• Anon1 month agoReport

Addictions tough to beat  .I saw a guy get off H cold turkey, Not Pretty. 

i wouldnt drive if you cant drive in a safe way, its not fair to others on the road

• Edna

I wonder what he thinks is going to happen to him, when he's driving 100 mph down a  rural country road and a feral hog runs out of the bushes in front of his car. Hitting one of those things would be the same as hitting a brick wall. 

That's not fast. Going 95 mph in downtown Atlanta Georgia is fast.

• Scott

Good for you. And your question is??