Loc asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Is Wrestling fake?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Those involved consider "fake" to have negative connotations since the athleticism and acting efforts are genuine.

Everyone can agree that it's choreographed and scripted.

• 3 weeks ago

The wrestlers are real humans, The wrestling moves that they are doing are actual wrestling moves. Being done by the wrestlers them selfs and not stunt men. 

• 4 weeks ago

Well is game of thrones fake?

Are most shows on Netflix fake?

Is friends fake?

Yeah, and people watch those shows and no one blinks an eye.

WWE is scripted and choreographed but that doesn't mean it's not entertaining.. and on its plus side it's alot more dangerous than those other shows you get lol

Hollywood block busters films such as Fast and Furious are more fake than WWE, do you think that's really Vin Diesel getting punched? No it's a stunt double.

I assure you Jeff Hardy never had a stunt double when he was diving off of ladders, cages and stages through tables lol

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As fake as a Meg Ryan orgasm. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is fake that's what I'd think

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, it is but the falls they take are real and really do hurt.

• 4 weeks ago

Professional usually is, college wrestling is not fake. I know this because I have 2 nephews who are college wrestlers.

• Depends on the TV show you're watching it through

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You mean "pro wrestling" like you see on tv with the flashy lights and lunks in underwear? Yea its fake as hell

• 4 weeks ago

Yes this has already been spoken about. UFC on the other hand is real.

• 4 weeks agoReport

UFC is not real either, look up UFC fake proof on internet or youtube

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.