Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

I s she ever going to love me? ?

She's 64 and I'm 24, a female. I like her as a friend but sometimes I like her more than that. Should I try to pursue this friendship into a relationship or will it be very difficult for the both of us? 

You post these ridiculous stories all the time. Care factor ZERO

NO you are way way to young and immature for her and I say that from experience. I am a 75 year old woman and ended up moving to get away from a may who was 35 when I WAS 63.

• 3 weeks agoReport

you say 'to get away from a man", and how about me? i am woman also like her, which make the chances even more slimmer. 

Refer to the answers you received when you asked this question two days ago.

that is your call...age shouldnt be a factor 

you need to ask her this question

• Chanel

It seems like she is set in her ways and not interested in ANY relationship.

You have loads of time to play the dating game so do not be put off by this situation.

• Idk nothing. You have not told us nothing. 😣

trollllllllllllllllll