Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Good lie for my surgical scar?

I had an accessory breast (little pocket of extra breast tissue) under my left boob and got it removed over a year ago. I have a scar about 1 1/4 inch long under my boob and it opened while healing so it looks uneven and wide. I also have a tiny scar right on the left edge of my boob where they put a drainage tube. I’m just wondering how I should explain this to guys if I don’t want to tell them all this. I know I could tell the truth, but I’m looking for a lie to say until I get to know them better. 

I don't know why you're sleeping with "guys" that you still don't know, but tell them that it's none of their business if they ask...which they likely won't.  It's not why they're there.  

if you are good in bed, guys wont be studying your body for defects

• alan P

I don't think it's a good idea to start a relationship with a lie but you good say something non committal like you had a medical procedure and you'd rather not go into details. 

You dont need to expain it. By the time you are that intimate, it shouldn't be a problem anyway

Let guys see your boob and they won't care about a scar.