Did yahoo delete my account?

When I try to log into my yahoo account (not this one) it says my email doesn't exit anymore. On this account I looked to see if my questions were still there and they are but, when I clicked on the account icon it took me back to the yahoo home page. I was just active on it last night. I did have one question under review. Could yahoo have deleted my account because of the question? Is there a way for me to recover it? I've had it since 2016 and put a lot of effort into it.

this is happening to me too 

can someone call me ive been running in circles for days now

To find out use the sign-in helper.

To get in to your account you need to use the sign-in helper at https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?lang=en-US which will send a code to the recovery phone or email that only you have access to.

It is an automated system, if you don't have the needed tools no one can help you. 

• oklatom

Told you how to find out 3 days ago.  Did you bother to do so?  Time to choose a best answer.

If any of your questions or answers were reported for TOS violations Yahoo could delete your entire account.  

• Sharon

This is how to recover your account if you have password/sign in problems: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2824.html

you need to ask yahoo this question

• it has probably been suspended due to inactivity.

• Carly8 months agoReport

I was on it less than 12hrs ago