Sholud people in Venice Italy drink way more water?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, or it might get flooded...

• 4 weeks ago

No. Italians love their wine.

• 4 weeks ago

Nah....

That would make them pee even more....Those wooden pipes are getting really old and we don't have any Roman sewer workers left to fix them....

Remember what Confucius said: "Man who stand on toilet is high on pot."

Actually I said it - Confucius just wrote it down for me....

• 4 weeks ago

No, they souls send the water to NASA, so they can separate  the hydrogen and oxygen to get rocket fuel and go mine the asteroids for precious metals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No they live on it 

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes..

Then their problem would be GONE’DOLA..🤣

• 4 weeks ago

Yes.As it is,the average Frenchie can drink a Venetian blind.

• RR
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not unless they can pee somewhere else.

• 4 weeks ago

I am sad for Venice and the Venetians. It was one of my favorite cities in the world (Paris is the other one). While the rising ocean levels are certainly a factor, the real factor for this inundation is that the Venetians and Italians could not get beyond their petty political differences and do something to prevent the flooding.

A system of levees, dams, and pumps could prevent what's happening now in Venice. Much of the Netherlands is under sea level yet their dams, levees, and pumps keeps them bone dry. Venice could have done the same thing but they various factions simply fought and argued with each other. So they never got it together...and now Venice is suffering for it.

Sad.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That would not stop the flooding there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.