Sholud people in Venice Italy drink way more water?

• Jess C
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, or it might get flooded...

No. Italians love their wine.

Nah....

That would make them pee even more....Those wooden pipes are getting really old and we don't have any Roman sewer workers left to fix them....

Remember what Confucius said: "Man who stand on toilet is high on pot."

Actually I said it - Confucius just wrote it down for me....

No, they souls send the water to NASA, so they can separate  the hydrogen and oxygen to get rocket fuel and go mine the asteroids for precious metals.

• martin

No they live on it 

• Pronk

Yes..

Then their problem would be GONE’DOLA..🤣

Yes.As it is,the average Frenchie can drink a Venetian blind.

• RR

Not unless they can pee somewhere else.

I am sad for Venice and the Venetians. It was one of my favorite cities in the world (Paris is the other one). While the rising ocean levels are certainly a factor, the real factor for this inundation is that the Venetians and Italians could not get beyond their petty political differences and do something to prevent the flooding.

A system of levees, dams, and pumps could prevent what's happening now in Venice. Much of the Netherlands is under sea level yet their dams, levees, and pumps keeps them bone dry. Venice could have done the same thing but they various factions simply fought and argued with each other. So they never got it together...and now Venice is suffering for it.

Sad.

• Kathy

That would not stop the flooding there.