I mistakenly marked a email as spam and now I am no loger getting emails from that email address. How can I get emails from that address?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If you're using Yahoo Mail there is a mark Not Spam button when you list what you have in your Spam folder. Also....

If you go to https://mail.yahoo.com/d/settings/7 you'll find a help selection to tell you what to do if you accidentally marked an email as spam.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Check your spam folder. There is no way to filter, block or stop spam. If it is someone you know ask them to re-send.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

just write to that address and tell them you accidentally deleted those emails and ask them to put them back

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you can find the email in Spam or Trash, mark it "not Spam." Otherwise contact the sender and tell how you mistakenly marked it Spam but now want to continue receiving emails.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Find it in the spam folder and mark it as not spam. Make sure the address is not on the blocked address list.

You can block email addresses from ever reaching your inbox. You can not block items already going to spam. Hover over the far right gear icon in Yahoo mail and then click "more settings",

Click "security and privacy".

Click "add" and enter address.

To remove a blocked address just hover over the entry and click the trash can that appears.

• 3 weeks ago

Check your spam/junk mail folder. They are probably all in there. Then mark it as not spam/junk

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.