michael asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

How many Germans were killed by Jewish people BEFORE Hitler came to power?

Update:

I love questions that can't be answered...

Update 2:

I have accounts by a jewish man on his death bed at the age of 104 years old..  he had nothing to do but lie to me for no reason...  I'm glad this question upset _ssholes..

Update 3:

oh, I forgot, JEWS don't kill..  except Palestines at the moment... PLEASE BE OFFENDED LYING  JEWS..   

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Random murders didn't get identified by religion at that point.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You may be sure that if they had been, the murder statistics in pre-World War II Germany would not have included a great many Jewish criminals of any kind.  German Jews tended to be upstanding middle-class citizens.

• 3 weeks ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Well The SKULL322, Who Own Much Of The Worlds Army Have Created Genercide, Were Can I Start, The First World War Was Started And Funded By The SKULL322, No Funding No Killing, Unfortunately Many Other Nationals Went Out As Well, The SKULL322, Were Supplying Quite A Few Countries With The Means To War, Thats My Answers.

• 3 weeks ago

All the Germans who died in WW1 might qualify. 

• It's a shame all of them weren't killed. If I was in the trenches I would have shot them regardless of if they fought on my side or not.

• KLB
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

if anyone even kept track of that, it was likely lost in the destruction of Berlin.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No stats on this that I’m aware of and if they kept them, the new government would destroy them bc of fear of it being propagandized

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Rainbow murders come to light, freezing over parents' strife

• 3 weeks ago

iv no idea, but you can bet it wouldnt be many since jews were not a violent race, all they wanted was to live peacefully.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

that 'they' murdered Germans as a matter of course. Where do you get your nonsense from?

• 3 weeks ago

Between seven and twelve.

• michael
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

at least an honest try..  you are kind and not scared

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Great question. 

• Tina
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

It's a very silly question. So is the ridiculous reptition of 'BIG HUGS' - really!

• 3 weeks ago

Probably more than zero, but what does that have to do with the attempted genocide that Hitler wanted? Hitler was one of the most despicable creatures to ever walk this planet. BTW I'm not a Jewish person, but I find your question to be very disgusting.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You will find many  people have an honest opinion of Hitler which you, as a Hitler apologist, may not like. It does not mean it's not honest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.