maya asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

please need some serious advice on my hair ?

hi i had really blonde highlights then had a melt down and died it all blonde over i didn’t like it so went dark brown and now 1 year down the line i want to go back to blonde highlights i died it a plum using a semi permeant colour about 3 weeks ago dont know what to do what would the best thing to do thanks 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Just leave it how it is for a month or two give it a break so that you don't cause more damage to it then figure out where to go from there

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

shave it all off and start over.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Use a clarifying shampoo to help get rid of the plum dye.  Do a deep conditioning treatment after each time you use this shampoo because it can really dry out your hair. 

Once the plum dye is out of your hair, go to a salon and get blonde highlights.  Be sure to tell them all about what you have done to your hair, that way they can use the right kind of bleach and developer so your hair doesn't get super damaged or turn weird colors.

• 4 weeks ago

get rid if plum, go brown again, then get blonde highlights. It might take a bit longer than you think so be patient.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.