My question to those females who hate porn and criticize it ?

if its so wrong, and so bad and stuff, why do you go into it in the first place?

why do so many women use sex to make money ?

men use sex to make money so do women.

so how can feminists say porn is a mans way of defiling women when women are defiling themselves by choosing this path?

newflash - not all women hate porn.

fact.

im not here to defend porn but i sure as hell aint gonna sit here and say porn is bad either.

On the whole those are not the same people, although someone who has worked in the sex industry may reach the conclusion that it is a bad thing, and they may have no other options.

• Zirp

newsflash: those who are making porn are not the ones hating and criticising it - a few exceptions aside.

Those exceptions know what they are talking about, and mostly did it because they needed the money

In my opinion porn is sinful and something I am so thankful I don’t have in my marriage. Those who watch it are just as at fault as those who make it and it’s a vicious unfulfilling cycle. 

Me and my husband saved ourselves till marriage and for us sex isn’t what we base our marriage off of.. it is more just the icing on the cake. Sex with the person you love is so much more fulfilling and meaningful than porn & I’m so happy I get to be my husbands sexy little pornstar... exclusively for his eyes only. 22 years old, married my husband at 18 and we couldn’t be happier. 

You DO realize that there’s such a thing as “feminist porn” and it’s often a lot more violent than male produced porn. The difference is that after the gang bang they interview the performers about why they did it and how empowering it was. Not joking.

The women who "hate porn" are some of those whose boyfriends watch it. I think the reasons why are that they are insecure, uptight and don't have the vaguest idea that males are highly sexual creatures, like to watch porn, masturbate to it and that masturbation is a life time habit for males, whether they are in a relationship or married or not. Testosterone is a powerful sex hormone and most women haven't experienced it at all

And most of the time, porn isn't a replacement for sex in their relationship. However a lot of men these days are addicted to it and would rather use porn than to have sex with a real woman. Whatever works, i guess

• Cogito

Some women work in the porn business.  But only a very small percentage of them.

Porn is just badly-acted, unrealistic, perverted prostitution.

Yes - some women actually like it.  But not the majority.

It gives young teens a really twisted idea of what real sex, with someone you love, is supposed to be like. 

You may as well ask why men commit armed robbery if it's supposed to be bad!  

• Mikey

Porn is like anything else.  Some like it, some don't.  I am not sure what your all up in smoke about here.

• Bill

Porn has been shown to cause harm to people that watch it regularly, has been shown to exploit people, has been shown to negatively impact behavior, and it has been shown to enable social problems like social isolation. Wide spread porn usage is factually bad for society.

Beyond that, your argument is lacking. The women that get into porn and the women that complain about porn are not the same kind of women nor do they agree on the matter whatsoever. The women that are against porn are usually against it because they think it creates unrealistic expectations, teaches men the wrong message about sex, and exploits women, while the women that are in porn do it for the money and have no reason to be against porn. 

• Bill

It has been shown to cause sexual dysfunction in both men and women. 

Pornography and premarital sex are both evil...

Pornography is linked with human trafficking..

Premarital sex is linked with aborted children, single motherhood and STDs.

A great percentage of our society's problems would be greatly eliminated if we all realized that sex outside of the marital bed and looking at people with lust is wrong.

Well there are some situations when women are made promises of a career and then they get a video made and they aren't asked back to work ever again so the promises arent fulfilled and then there is a video of the woman on the internet from then on. And the guys who are producing the films do this again and again so they do make money while very few of the women who go into porn ever have a successful porn career. So there is some exploitation and manipulation going on. This isn't the case in all porn. But there are a lot if instances of this happening. I'm not trying to bash porn either and yes women are responsible for making these bad decisions, but if you promise someone a bunch of money and a career just to trick them into making one video and then sending them on their way that is exploitation and it is wrong.