why the people in general they talk beautiful but they acting stupid in life ?

////////////////////////////

• Athena

Excuse me?

Try asking this again. It might be an interesting question.

It's how they are. That's the same as saying why do some geniuses act stupid.

• Cogito

Calling other people stupid isn't a very good idea, especially when this question is in the wrong category and is written in really bad English.

Basic English structure in your sentence is 'off'. Hope you know that.

In my honest opinion *we should telling the truth * the real answer in the heart of question (  in  the word of_ ((acting )) yes >>>most people if not all  men and women both are acting  not showing the inside fact  for many reason only  almighty God knew it for sure  and let me add please most people in life they always play dirty with  each other I can see it and feel it *even if they look to us are so clean in picture * but they are acting as street kids who never been educated in school yet without morality * but >>>>( regardless } they still acting to reach what they going for  !!! **this is my own *** what yours **

• martin

The fine art of conversation can be used to camouflage a pointless, indolent life of laziness.

Beautiful people are often stupid. That's the trade off

• Dze

everybody is an expert when theyre giving advice .. but nobody listens to their own advice lol