why the people in general they talk beautiful but they acting stupid in life ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

////////////////////////////

• Athena
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Excuse me?

Try asking this again. It might be an interesting question.

• 1 week ago

It's how they are. That's the same as saying why do some geniuses act stupid.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Calling other people stupid isn't a very good idea, especially when this question is in the wrong category and is written in really bad English.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Basic English structure in your sentence is 'off'. Hope you know that.

• 4 weeks ago

In my honest opinion *we should telling the truth * the real answer in the heart of question (  in  the word of_ ((acting )) yes >>>most people if not all  men and women both are acting  not showing the inside fact  for many reason only  almighty God knew it for sure  and let me add please most people in life they always play dirty with  each other I can see it and feel it *even if they look to us are so clean in picture * but they are acting as street kids who never been educated in school yet without morality * but >>>>( regardless } they still acting to reach what they going for  !!! **this is my own *** what yours **

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The fine art of conversation can be used to camouflage a pointless, indolent life of laziness.

• 4 weeks ago

Beautiful people are often stupid. That's the trade off

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

everybody is an expert when theyre giving advice .. but nobody listens to their own advice lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.