Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why was I chosen to suffer? ?

Below average looks, poor parents, shïtty family, no friends. My cousin is above average looking, rich parents, 

Amazing family & friends.

• Derek

Well, dot, welcome to the club. Millions of people can say the same as you but they were no more 'chosen to suffer' than you. Some choose to shrug there shoulders and get on with life, making friends and leaving nasty people aside. Hey - did you not know that most people who are rich and seem to have lots of friends are lonely and miserable as hell? They just put on an act, as if to convince themselves. Ditch your jealousy. It's wasted on them and it will eat you away from the inside till you're just a bitter shell of a human being.

You diverged from the path of God, most likely. Repent your past sins.

Take classes - get skill sets ..only ignorant people waste  their time

in comparisons..it's how things are .I`m poor too and ill;

get off hating your cousin - stay clear of her. Good Luck. 

• Alan H

That does not equate with suffering.

Leave the pity party

• .4 weeks agoReport

Ala deserves to die.

• Tasm

Maybe you were chosen to learn how to look on the bright side.

• .4 weeks agoReport

Oh I WAS FÜCKING CHOSEN TO FÜCKING SUFFER WHILE SHE ACTS LIKE A FÜCKING BULLY AND FÜCKING GETS AWAY WITH IT ALL THE FÛCKING TIME