Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

why is it that atheists don't mind calling religious people mental ill but they deny that FACT Trans are mental ill?

atheists you don't like someone doesn't make them mental ill but if you like someone doesn't make them not mental ill

ATHEISTS you like it or not Science doesn't have say if there GOD or not, even Science guys like Dawkins would tell you that but Science do have say what Gender you are & what you are

Update:

@poldi2 its does have say about mental illness like trans trans are mental ill

Update 2:

@madam sin bin no one scare of trans you moron. Are you scare of Christians? @Rufus you are Crazy and no you can't change your real identity much you can change your social identity about what race and what animal you are

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Those atheists must be Teenagers

No grow up can be that dumb i hope so

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trans are mentally ill too.... If that was supposed to be a gotcha. Strike!

Anyway I don't think ALL religious people are mentally ill. It's too common of a cultural belief. It depends on the extremity and how detached from reality they are. Versus ALL trans people are mentally ill, by definition. That's what trans is. You think you were born in the wrong body? That's biologically impossible because souls and essences don't exist. So it's a delusion. You feel like you're meant to be the other sex? Delusion, dysphoria, a mental illness. If it's NOT a mental illness then why are y'all getting free medical insurance to "fix" this problem? Wouldn't it just be cosmetic plastic surgery, if you are not actually mentally ill?

• 1 month ago

Third idea, neither are mentally ill. Also  you can change your gender (social identity)  independent of science. It's sex (XX/XY identity) you can't change. 

(Sex XX) Girl who plays in dirt with boys, toy trucks and climbs trees were called (gender)tomBOY for generations, and no one back then complained "shes not tomBOY!". Only today the confusion about difference between sex and gender 

• Rufus T. Firefly
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Ghost it is wrong to call disagreement is scared. But I didn't say that or insult you. Never insult Ghostman who pop a cap in my asss. 

• 1 month ago

I usually defend religious people against people saying they're mentally ill by explaining what mental illness is. But I don't it'd work for somebody who makes the same damn mistake for other groups.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • sasha
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Atheists don't believe any gods exist - that has nothing to do with trans people.

Some atheists may not accept trans or bi or any other LGBTQ people, others may accept them.

Science doesn't care if there is a God or not, science is concerned with observing the real world, not myths.

And science can make quantifiable statements about gender but not about emotions or personal choices.

Hon, if you don't like trans that's your choice. It has nothing to do with atheists.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.