How long remain a painting in the wall?
2-How long a linoleum last?
3-Can you paint the house without move all the furnitures?
4-How to know if the painting is good?
5-How to clean painting? Which product?
6-What's a noise in the electric panel?
7-Are fuses with 10,3 x 38 and 10 x 38mm
the same dimension and will work the same? In the same slot?
8-How to clean superbonder glue?
- Anonymous8 months agoFavourite answer
1. Depends on the quality of the paint, but most people get bored with the colour long before the paint fails.
2. Depends on the wear it gets - couold be up to 40 years
3. Move furniture to middle of room - you need to clean behind it anyway
4. You look at it
5. White bread can work, or detergent in water - it is usually less effort to repaint
6. Loose connection
7. Usually interchangeable
8. You can get solvent, or remove mechanically.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 78 months ago
please ask only one question at a time and provide details. for your first question -- my response is 'indefinitely'