Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

Birth Announcement on behalf of a friend?

My friend has had a difficult pregnancy and just had an emergency c section. She has asked that i post and let her Facebook friends know her baby has arrived safely. How would I word this just to let people know that she has asked me to post this. I would just ask her but she is in a lot of pain and a bit crabby... I just don’t want her Facebook friends to think i qm stealing this moment from her...what should i be writing?

• Daniel

Post Exactly how she told you to Post It

• Lv 7

just write what she told you. just the facts. why would you need to write anything else?

• Congratulations to her. She'd wants to enjoy a bit of time alone with The Baby until she recovers from a difficult birthing process.

• George

Write " My friend has had a difficult pregnancy and just had an emergency c section. She has asked that i post and let her Facebook friends know her baby has arrived safely."