how do i get to marylebone assessment centre from woolwich?
- Fred3663Lv 73 weeks ago
Use the TfL journey planner, it works very well.
- David SLv 73 weeks ago
Train from Woolwich to Charing Cross. Then Underground Bakerloo Line to Marylebone
The centre is at 65 Lisson Grove very close to Marylebone Station
- MercuryLv 73 weeks ago
Very easy using google maps.
- BobLv 43 weeks ago
1. Look up the address of the Marylebone assessment centre.
2. Write it down somewhere.
3. Decide the exact location in Woolwich from where you intend to start your journey.
4. Open up your internet browser of choice and using your internet search engine of choice, search for google maps.
5. Enter the answer from 3 into the Maps search bar.
6. When the map has loaded, cllieck the Directions button and then enter the answer to 1 and enter Return.
7. This will then provide you with a route from A to B as well as a variety of options for making the journey. These may include motor vehicles, walking or public transport. Please note that hot air balloon journeys are NOT typically covered.
8. Select your preferred journey makking option and set off on your journey.
I hope this helps and that you'll be arriving at the Marylebone assessment centre very soon!