Maftuna asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Does porn causes Erectile Dysfunction?

I'm  love watching porn , I used to enjoy watching porn when I was young,. I'm like 25 now and I hardly get erection to porn ? Is it only me or its usual ? Help or should I use Viagra ?

Favorite Answer

What happens is that you get bored with watching pron.

You should definitely not use viagra simply for the purposes of jerking off to pron - you should stop watching pron, and take some time off.  Unless you actually have an issue (whether self-inflicted, or otherwise) you'll most likely find yourself getting erections again, at which point you can go back to jerking off (or better yet, find a partner, and have sex).

At that point, only masturbate when you actually get the urge - rather than out of boredom because you are sitting around surfing pron.

• Maftuna4 weeks agoReport

Oh thanks for the answer , this is an good answer , also did you had any same experience ? Do you watch poen ?

Disclaimer: Answer is for entertainment purposes only.

Yes it might if your computer gets a virus and you spend 12 hours reformatting a computer and don't get enough sleep.

Definitely not. Have you ever thought about buying a penis health creme? They have arginine, an amino acid that helps increase blood flow to the penis. Good luck my dude! 

• David

Lay off the porn at least for a while. Viagra does not make you hard, it strengthens and prolongs your erection.  In other words it will not help unless you can can get an erection anyway...

#Buy Anaconda 120mg #pills at an affordable price to treat the problem of ED in men. The medication is also commonly known as Sildigra 120mg. It helps #improve sensual dysfunction in men by providing a solution for men to perform well during #sensual communication. It is powerful and #effective medicine. For more information about this, visit or to buy here https://bit.ly/2KW23CN

you need a daily dose of big mac double

patty beef burgers

two eggs in the morning

one tablespoon of honey at night

a few arabian mariam dates everyday

to get that rock solid erection back

When you were young? you just left puberty dude lol

• Maftuna3 weeks agoReport

Actually I mastirbated when I was like 7 so it's pre pub jerking off

• k w

you programmed yourself for all that visual stimulation, and burned yourself out.....take a vacation from it...like a cpl months

• kelvin

you do not have that

p0rn over time will desensentize a guy for real sex