Do you have any Irish Travellers or Roma gypsies in Australia?

They are a massive nuisance in the UK and there is not much you can do to get rid of them. They are essentially allowed to trespass on private land. The ruin areas though and bring crime waves.

Years ago I was using a parking lot in Huddersfield when a group of lads with thick Irish accents warned me there were a lot of vandals in the area and they would look after my car for £5. I know the score but I'm not letting myself get extorted by a bunch of tinkers so I pointed out that there were CCTV cameras everywhere. Sure enough, when I came back my car had been scratched up. Two others were too. I called the police and they explained they knew exactly who they were but there was not much they could do because they are a protected people.

The government are trying to bring in laws to help get rid of the gypsies by making squatting and trespassing on public land a criminal offence. This is being met with resistance from the police though who are arguing that we should be giving them even more land with adequate facilities. Are they mad? Why should they get special treatment?

They aren't even British but even if they were, why should they get free land when no one else does? It is ludicrous. We should just deport the whole lot of them.

I suggest you grow a pair first. 

heard of irish cowboys pretending to fix roofs etc  and  ripping off the   elderly  

Source(s): heard of irish cowboys pretending to fix roofs etc and stealing from elderly

yes Irish con artists 

They are good looking white people. 

Why would anybody object.

They are welcome in Australia.

• Half Drawn Boy

If only you would take all of them but alas, there are not enough caravans in Australia. I see you always complaining about the Aboriginals but they are infinitely better than pikeys. You should count your lucky stars.

• pmt853

I agree they can be a real damn menace, but what do you mean by "a protected people"? I do not believe there is such a thing in the UK.

• Half Drawn Boy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9365653/travellers-cant-play-the-racism-card/amp/