Have you seen snow?

Do you live in a part of the world where you have never seen snow. Would you like to ?.

Favorite Answer

I grew up in Hawaii, and technically saw my first snow when I was about 14.  Our band went to the Big Island, and from our bus, we could see the snow cap on Mauna Kea miles in the distance.  Never got any closer.

When I was 16, our high school band went to New York in April, and stayed near this brand new building called the World Trade Center.  At 4 am, someone went running down the hall yelling, "it's snowing!" and everyone got up and ran outside the hotel in our pajamas.  It was a 1/16" dusting of snow, but with our combined efforts, we still managed to scrape together enough to make a little snowman.  The concept of a snowball fight didn't occur to us, but it probably wouldn't have worked anyway, when it took like 2 to 3 minutes just to gather enough to make one snowball.

Have I seen snow ? I used to play in it when I was kid

I slipped and hit my head 

Every time the first fall 

I would go outside and dance in it

I made it tradition 

I would run outside barefoot and scream for my brothers and sisters to come play outside

Only my sister whose 2 years older cane

My oldest brother and sister didn’t give a damn 

And my mom would be fascinated by how dumb I was and then she would let me have my fun

Then she would come and giggle and laugh 

Then she would get annoyed and tell me to put in a jacket and shoes 

And by then my older bro and older sister would come and play 

Then my dad would come home from work yelling at my mom for letting us act like savages then my mom would get sad and well then my dad would join us 

And I would ignore my dad before he starts to hit me, then I would take my a$$ back inside the house and my mom would laugh at my toes being so numb 

Boy have I seen snow? I lived in it

I stayed outside for so long playing in it

Got kicked out of the house

Made myself a snowman, then the complex (neighvotvood ( bulky would come and piss on it and destroy the head

Then my brother would laugh or he would get angry then my dad would have to come and talk some sense into the bad kid 

Anyways all that happened when I was in grade 1 -5, most of the running outside barefoot started when I was 3-10 years old 

Anyways I’m 20 now and I haven’t seen snow since 

Only slush 

Source(s): It used to snow so bad that we had snow days, and scyooo was cancelled 2-3 weeks in a row. This one time I thought scchooo was never going to start It happened right before September and it was a shock. What turned into 2-3 weeks became a month, then 2 Most folks believed school wasn’t gonna happen But then it did F that Snow is dissappearibg Global warming and shitb

have you seen snow? if so, why do you care?

• Will.

Yes, I have seen it a lot here in the UK.

No, there's no much snow where I live

I have never seen a snow in my entire life. I live in a tropical country. Sad... If i had only enough  money to travel, i would love to go and see a snow even just once in my whole life. 

• Joe

That's ok...figured I'd offer...

Yes, a couple times. First time, it was in mountains in the countryside of Victoria, Australia, and I was about 6.

Second time, it was during a trip to Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2014.

Australia doesn't really have much snow, being a hot, desert country. New Zealand is quite snowy.

Snow the rapper?? Yes! Infooormer something something something something i like your boom boom yeah

Yeah, loads of times in England

Yes it snowed last night and this morning as well, it's pretty.

• Nicole

Yeah ...............

• Glo

Yes! More than I care for.