I have a LK 60 casio keyboard. Certain keys also play the ones next to it. Is this a feature i can undo? Can i just reset it?

KEYBOARD BECOMES DEFECTIVE AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO CORRECT THIS ERROR, EXCEPT CHANGING THE KEYBOARD PAD IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT.

Do a factory reset on the keyboard.

Turn keyboard off for 5 seconds then turn it back on and play "e-flat, g-flat, e-flat, b-flat, g-flat, e-flat, g-flat" then turn keyboard off and unplug it and wait for 5 minutes then plug back into the power, wait 5 seconds and turn then turn the keyboard on. Your keyboard has now been factory reset'.

Source(s): My casio LK-60 manual.

If the key switches are carbon contacts on rubbery plastic, 

the strip of them might have shifted position. 

Correction would require disassembly. 

Keyboards should be serviced by experienced professionals. 

You do know what experience is, I hope...

It's what you get Just After you need it, 

and it is proportional to the value of the equipment ruined. 

Just reset it. This is how. 'Turn keyboard of for 5 seconds then turn it bak on and play"e-flat,g-flat,e-flat,b-flat,g-flat,e-flat,g-flat" then turn keyboard of and unplug and wait 5 minutes then plug back in in, wait 5 seconds and turn on. Your keyboard has know been reset'.

• Ahsia4 weeks agoReport

Yea ive tried this, without a plug tho. I dont have one