Cooler master storm trooper Fans controls not working.?

I assembled the pc and made all the connections including fan panel controls according to instructions at cooler master website and toms harware. But when i turn on the pc the fan control panel start producing continous beeping sound and the fans wont run however the system turns on just fine. Plus the fan control shows maximum speed set for fans and when i press button to lower it, it get backs to max by itself. Any help how to solve this issue?

I have a Storm Trooper too. The fans aren't of great quality and on top of that it uses an additional 2-pin plug to connect into this fan controller. It would be worthwhile to check to make sure the fans are plugged in correctly

It would be a good idea to take the covers off the case and then look at the PCB of the fan controller. The problem could be a short circuit or maybe the controller isn't properly connected to the PSU/system.

Personally I'm on the fence with ditching the current fans and then getting some RGB fans that connect to a controller via the USB 2.0 port. lol, but the for the price it costs to do this I can almost get another case.

try the help page at Cooler Master

Time to replace it.