Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Burns when I pee?

A few times a month (sometimes more sometimes less) it will burn after I pee. I will also feel like I really have to pee even though I just went. It has been happening for as long as I can remember. At first, I thought it was normal and when I realized it wasn't, I was so afraid to go to the doctors I never told anyone. It has been happening since WAY before I was sexually active and I've had an infection before but it felt different. The infection felt like a stabbing pain while this is more of an annoying burn that sticks around for a little bit. 

• Edna

You're having chronic urinary tract infections. You have to see a doctor, so that he can prescribe some antibiotics to cure the infection. 

Why in the world were you "so afraid" to see a doctor the first time this happened? If you had, you probably wouldn't still be having this problem. 

Check for a UTI.

• Laura

You have a persistent UTI. 

Go to your doctor.

Not sure why you're "afraid" to go to the doctor to discuss a physical issue. This is what doctors do for a living, and they see all sorts of different physical problems during the course of their days.

See a urologist, by the way.

Did you masturbate a few minutes before peeing when it is uncomfortable?

Try AZO health products. I keep it on hand for when the s/s appear. AZO will take care of it within 3 days. You can find it just about every where.

Drink a lot of fluids... it does not have to be cranberry... any acidic juice will do. I wish you well.

you have chlamydia

Cancerous and not the medicine

Sounds like a uti