Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Burns when I pee?

A few times a month (sometimes more sometimes less) it will burn after I pee. I will also feel like I really have to pee even though I just went. It has been happening for as long as I can remember. At first, I thought it was normal and when I realized it wasn't, I was so afraid to go to the doctors I never told anyone. It has been happening since WAY before I was sexually active and I've had an infection before but it felt different. The infection felt like a stabbing pain while this is more of an annoying burn that sticks around for a little bit. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You're having chronic urinary tract infections. You have to see a doctor, so that he can prescribe some antibiotics to cure the infection. 

Why in the world were you "so afraid" to see a doctor the first time this happened? If you had, you probably wouldn't still be having this problem. 

• 3 weeks ago

Check for a UTI.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You have a persistent UTI. 

Go to your doctor.

• 3 weeks ago

Not sure why you're "afraid" to go to the doctor to discuss a physical issue. This is what doctors do for a living, and they see all sorts of different physical problems during the course of their days.

See a urologist, by the way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Did you masturbate a few minutes before peeing when it is uncomfortable?

• 3 weeks ago

Try AZO health products. I keep it on hand for when the s/s appear. AZO will take care of it within 3 days. You can find it just about every where.

Drink a lot of fluids... it does not have to be cranberry... any acidic juice will do. I wish you well.

• 3 weeks ago

you have chlamydia

• 3 weeks ago

Cancerous and not the medicine

• 3 weeks ago

Sounds like a uti

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.