Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 year ago

Do any females put their feet up on the dashboard when they are sitting in the passenger seat?

Why do you do it it and what are you looking at and what are you thinking about and do you say anything about like you looking at if yes what what do you say hey

1 year ago

Only redneck or council estate women who have been dragged up in the gutter. 

• k w
    1 year ago

seen it, but yrs ago......probably just feel the need to stretch, and find another spot that feels good, comfort is the goal...safety was not on their mind

1 year ago

It's a guaranteed  citation for the driver. and, if the passenger insists on doing that, they'll be taken to jail.

• 1 year ago

They wont get a ride in MY car. Feet belong on the floor.

1 year ago

Only if you are the resident barefoot troll we have here.

• bo
    1 year ago

yes seen it and if the person driving gets in a accident and the passenger doesn't get their feet down in time that air bag goes off they will be having some major facial work done

• 1 year ago

I've seen someone do this while they were driving. Made me double take. Pretty sure it was a she.

• mokrie
    1 year ago

Not if they have any class.

• ?
    1 year ago

My niece does. You can see her footprints on the windshield. 

I’ve seen other women do it, and I’m thinking if there’s a crash, there’s going to be some major damage. 

• 1 year ago

My mom does and it drives me insane.