Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

how to remove an item from yahoo privacy dashboard?

There are things in there I never signed up for such as a Loyalty Program, HKEC (some Yahoo Hong Kong shopping site???), Finance, and others. There is no way to remove these that I can find.

This question seems to have been asked several times before as it shows up in search engines, but it looks like Yahoo keeps removing the question instead of doing the proper thing and answering it.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just so you know, no one from Yahoo answers questions here. Other users answer the questions on Yahoo Answers. Questions only get removed if enough users report them as violations (or for a while last year any question posted 7 days with no answers was automatically removed).

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your question landed in the Yahoo Answers subcategory, but it's not about Yahoo Answers. I've never head of a "yahoo privacy dashboard" but if you move your question to Yahoo Products>Yahoo Products-Other, there may be someone who is familiar with what you're referring to. Someone perusing this subcategory might have a useful answer for you, but many here don't use many other features of Yahoo other than YA and perhaps Mail.

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.