Why do my Blu-rays skip and freeze?

OK about a year ago I transfered all my bluray from there boxes to a paper disk envelopes and glued the wallet to the inside of the cover using pritstic and placed them all in plastic wallets in a ring binders

Not long after I started to get the occasional disk skipping and freezing at certain parts of the movies 

The discs are in immaculate condition 

No scratches or finger prints at all 

Now I'm placing them all in actual dvd wallets incase it was the paper envelopes that did this 

But like I said the disks are in perfect condition

Any advice 

Take one that is guaranteed to skip to a Game shop and have it resurfaced.

If that cures the problem, it is some kind of surface damage or contamination on the disks, regardless of what they look like.

If it does not, it's a fault in the blu-ray player. Try a lens cleaner disc & if that does not work replace it.

Polycarbonate plastic (as the discs are made of) is susceptible to damage by certain solvents in adhesives. Even just the fumes from glue or tape may have affected the disc surfaces.

That was discovered decades ago, when polycarbonate started being used for crash helmets; just putting stickers on them could significantly weaken the plastic.

• David

It could be the Blue-Ray player that is starting to fail. With time the tracking mechanism starts to fail and the laser can also lose power. It may not be the disks

• Lv 7

so did you look at the discs? their reflective sides, that is.

if you look at the disc (in the right light) you should be able to tell what is causing it.

my guess is fingerprints...