What do you like and don’t like about the changes Verizon is making on yahoo answers? ?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

I dont like the New Format Yahoo needs to Stop Changing things around

I like that they have Dropped the Level 7 Category moving Feature I think it will be a lot Peaceful around here now that people can move there Questions to the Correct Category without having to Worry about it being Moved somewhere else

I really do not care for it but I guess I will have to deal with it. I still do not like it when someone cusses or uses caps and you report it and I notice not one other person will report it, so that person gets away with it and that is not fair. glad they stopped level 7 from moving our questions around, I am on level 7 and my questions where always moving and it was getting so annoying. if someone is blocked from answering they should not be able to answer in the comment section to get rude with the person who blocked them. that should not be allowed ever

• .

Not keen on the new format at all, but it's what we have so my feelings about it matter not.

Your question is more suited to Entertainment>Polls & Surveys, since it's not about how YA works or the rules here. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

I like it thus far, but the mobile version needs some work.

I like the new graphics for best  answer.  Very festive. 

I hate that stalking and harrassment is still not instantly dropped when reported. 

650,000 pts.........I should have one report powers , for god sakes. 

This idiot has been stalking me for  4 freaking years here. Here's some more of his handiwork, with his sock puppet,  "The Game".

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

Verizon needs to drop  the hammer on this  putz, once and for all. 

• Zirp

What's there to like?

disbanding the answer team so we can report abusers?

removing the cogwheel and the link to the suggestion-board?

putting a question-box below the answers?

putting the answer-box above the answers given, as if you should answer without reading them first?

making the source semi-legible?

On my laptop, I can see the remarks made by someone who has me blocked.  I can see both their comments and anyone else who comments on their answers.  I like that but I would not like it if it was my comments.  No one really should see either of those comments.  But on the whole, I can live with this new format.

On the desktop version, all the changes are user requested. The mobile version has problems.

• My guess is you are talking glitches, not intentional changes. As I said, the mobile version is another kettle of rotten fish.

It's hard to get to the 'all categories' tab. With the new format, it is not clickable.