I had a Diabetic Count over 1,600 is there a number higher than that?

Three weeks ago I was rushed to UofM Hospital with a Diabetic Count over 1,600. I lost roughly 30lbs and still recovering at home now.

Yeah I have diabetes too and I take it seriously, it’s not a joke when you want to keep your eyes organs and toes. War stories can be fun though when they are the truth, my two tests max out at 500 also, so maybe I was 550? until I was drinking water like a fish and then found out I had diabetes. Just glad that a coma wasn’t my first sign. Check out the libre sensor, you don’t have to draw blood to check your level, and if you are a rebel and not taking care of the disease/yourself let me know what that maxs at, I bet it’s 500 though. Take care brother we need you around and don’t want to see you lose your vision.

Our lying troll 1600 count is back. We didn't believe you before and sure do not believe you now.  So find something else to troll about as this one is getting old. 

There is no machine that I know of that can read a blood glucose level of 1600. If your sugar was that high, it would say "HIGH" because the machine can't go that high.

Obviously, the number 1601 would be higher, but nobody would ever be able to tell, because no machine reads that high.

I never heard of such a thing. Unless you were in a coma.

Blood sugar level of 300 is dangerous!

Personal grade devices don't go that high, mine tops out around 500.