met a guy and he said hed take me on a date but he never followed thru?

i hooked up with this guy and he said he wanted to take me on a date. he told me the exact day and time and place. then he went on my phone and followed himself on instagram, but there was no service so he instead typed his username into my notes app on my phone. i followed him the next day but its been a week and a half and he hasnt accepted my follow request. i know hes been on instagram since then, confirmed. so what gives? hes the one who suggested the date, not me. i never expected it until he said it and now he doesnt even accept my follow request? what is this game? does anyone know why he would do this?

You deserve better than that. There's no excuse, especially if he's been online. He might've just been saying what he thought you wanted to hear. If it was me as hard as it is, I'd tell myself I deserve better treatment, there's a guy out there who you're going to meet one day and he's going to treat you like the queen you are. Don't settle for a guy who isn't pursuing you. If he liked you and wanted a long term relationship you'd see genuine effort from him. CONSISTENT EFFORT. Not hot and cold behaviour. Just remember there's plenty of fish in the sea, don't settle, keep working on yourself, keep busy, continue dating guys and get rid of those who don't treat you right and respect you. When you recognise you deserve better it'll be easier to eliminate the fxckboys and you'll get closer to meeting Mr right. Good luck. 

• fffffffffffffffffffffffff

He's not really interested in you.

No one here can answer that but protect your heart always.  Talk to him or find another,  you deserve that.

The only person who would know why this guy did this is this guy. Nobody can read his mind. You need to ask HIM.

He is lost like have u every seen the show lost! Well that is he he is lost in the internet, he can not find his ways around the internet he like me we are lost just like the show you know, lost. 😎😎 me and that guy! Lost!

he was just probably leading you on. hes an asshole. he got what he want and isnt interested in going further because if he did he wouldve followed thorugh. dont think too much of it. 

it be like that sometimes. I mean I can't relate to be a pathetic piece of garbage. YOU aren't good enough. Deal with it. 

• Vicky4 weeks agoReport

You're probably the ******** who done it

• Helen

Be either changed his mind, or lied.

• D

Spur of the moment, messing around with you. He’s not serious. At least you found that out quickly. 

• Linda

He changed his mind or he was never serious about it in the first place.