jonathan asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Who else misses the Ruthless Aggression Era of WWE?

I grew up watching the Ruthless Aggression Era (when John Cena was the Doctor of Thugamomics, when he had an intense feud with Kurt Angle, when Batista was his rival, the Trial of Eric Bischoff, etc). 

Me and my buddies would get together every Monday night at my house and watch Raw. We loved the wrestlers, the great matches, the tension and drama between wrestlers, and we were huge DX fans. DX was the best, too. We loved it when they’d take out the Spirit Squad - and that time Shawn buried Mitch’s face into Triple H’s sweaty asś LOL. 

Who else loves and misses the Ruthless Aggression Era? We still watch today’s WWE but it’s not the same. You know what I mean? 

Favorite Answer

Yes, I do. I missed the brand extension. Great matches and great wrestlers like John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Edge, Rob Van Dam, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Lita, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Mickie James, Kane, Christian, Goldberg, Booker T, Bobby Lashley, The World's Greatest Tag Team, Ric Flair, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz, MNM, Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, The Rock, Umaga, Big Show, JBL, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Carlito, The Hurricane, Finlay, The Great Khali, Scott Steiner, nWo, Goldust, CM Punk, etc.

• I stopped watching just before it started, but I kinda wish I had watched it. It had the best roster of wrestlers once all the top wcw wrestlers joined. Unfortunately I got sick of Www. Because of the booking of the invasion angle, I liked it until the Invasion Pic but then it just got boring.

I miss it as well and also the wrestlers that were part of it.

• Damien

it was cool but that murderer benoit ruined it, we were gonna have a mcmahon murder storyline but the fool had to die the same week and ruin everything, thats what caused all wrestlers getting checked for steroids, thats what made most of the wrestlers small and puny, thats what made wrestling go downhill

• Mr. Wrestling

That Brock "Loser" Lesnar is on the Juice, that why he was caned by MMA, But Vince will look thy other way for him