What you females gotta say about this?

Hey females stop lying and pretending so much when it comes to relationships. Stop lying when you say personality matters more than looks. Stop lying about you want a guy that's confident cause that doesn't help every guy. Less avg looking nice guys have a harder time getting gf than rude good looking guys. Also stop putting respectful guys in friendzone. Not every single guy is pretending to be nice. The reason why you don't wanna date them cause of their appearance but won't admit. You females get manipulated when good looking guys try to act nice cause their good looking

• Noah

You can 

A: Work on your personality flaws, diet and exercise to attract more female. 

Or

B: Blame women you find attractive for not wanting to sleep with you when you won't give the ones you find less attractive the time of day.

You chose B!

• LizB

Just because he behaves respectfully and wants a date DOES NOT in any way obligate her to humor him. Really, behaving "respectfully" should be a basic character trait, not something you do just to try to win women over.

"Hey females stop lying and pretending so much when it comes to relationships."

Men often also lie and enter relationships with women for bad intentions. Men are not saints either.

"Stop lying when you say personality matters more than looks."

Oh right, and men totally go after personality other than a woman's looks. I thought men were more visual? Yes, personality ultimately should matter more than looks in the end, but women and men have a right to be with who they are attracted to. Not out of pity nor obligation.

"Stop lying about you want a guy that's confident cause that doesn't help every guy."

Women like this are simply stating what THEY like in a man. Again, that is her right and that is what she is looking for. If you're a guy that is not confident that is not her fault. She's not the one for you. She does not represent the entire population of women that want the same thing.

"Less avg looking nice guys have a harder time getting gf than rude good looking guys"

Women go after ******* probably because they have never been taught in how they should be treated. They probably didn't have a great role model in their upbringing. Maybe that was the only treatment she is used to seeing and doesn't know any better, or she's just plain stupid. I can't begin to find a reason why any woman would want to be treated like this, or why a man would choose to be rude either, whether he's average or handsome. But people make their choices. Neither group of men are more entitled to women.

"Also stop putting respectful guys in friendzone."

Are women supposed to say 'yes' to every single guy that asks her out? What is with men and the word 'no'? If women are playing games and mixed signals, it's up to the man if he wants to stick around and let his time be wasted. He can simply walk off.

• Kaylee

I never said looks didn’t matter. Looks play and a huge part , so do vibes. I know right off the bat if I want to date someone or just be intimidate or nothing at all. There’s two sides to be honest and honestly it’s your fault for accepting to be in the friend zone hoping something more will happen when more than likely , you will be stuck. 

• Janet

You sound like a guy.

I stand here AS a female and tell you that your personality makes and breaks it for me. No lie.

As for nice guys, I never date a "bad boy" more than once. Nice guys get more time to show me WHO they are as a person.

Sorry. You really do NOT understand women, do you?

That is probably why you are failing so badly with them ... and why you are so angry. Women can sense your anger and it WILL turn away women who are emotionally healthy, so drop the anger. Get some therapy.