Back asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

how do i see the newest questions people asked?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Make sure you are clicked on "Answer" at the top of any category question list. The default is "Discover" and those tend to be older, sometimes closed, questions.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In any Category click on the Answer Tab and by Default it goes from New to Old so the Newer ones will Appear Closer towards the Top

• 1 month ago

Just select the category and subcategory you would like to ask questions.  All categories are listed on the right side of the screen.  Discover are older questions with many answers from users.  Answers are a better option if you want the newest questions.

• 1 month ago

Look above the question list. If "Discover "is in bold font, tap or left click "Answers." That is where the newest questions are. Yahoo made "Discover" the default setting for YA. Verizon still has not fixed that. YA users have been requesting that change for YEARS.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

At the top of the question list click the Answer tab. Discover lists the trending, not new questions.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The newest questions are always shown first on Yahoo Answers.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Right here is where they are, make sure you click on the ANSWER button to see them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I tend to open my eyes, but I won't force you to do anything you're not happy about.

Edit: Not sure, genetics maybe?

• Back1 month agoReport

oh! open my eyes, how could be so dumb!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.