I havent been on Answers for a long time,but the comment box seems to have gone,is this right ?

• Daniel

No its not Gone they just changed the Set up of It on the New Format

You should see a Button to the Left of the Thumbs up Button that is the New Comment Button you click on that to Add a Comment

It does not Say Comment like the Old Format had

No, the new format they are still working on has changed the location of the comment box to the left side with a note icon.  But there are some issues with it.  I know one user who has me blocked but I can see all the comments that are written there.

Yes, the comment box and hyperlink are gone, BUT they has been REPLACED by a text box icon the lower left of each answer in the new format. Left click or tap that icon to open a comment box.

I box and an icon are 2 different things, BUT, since I am on on a mobile platform on a cellphone that is NOT a smartphone, what I see may be DIFFERENT from what YOU see. My phone is not on desktop VIEW. I do NOT have three columns in my view. The right column is GONE. 

The new format, which is still being rolled out during beta testing, started in the USA on mobile platforms in the USA on September 16, 2019. That is nearly 2 months ago.

No, it's still there, they've just moved it over to the left of the thumbs up/down thing.

• .

Not gone, just relocated. Instead of being at the bottom right of an answer, beside the flag icon, it's at the bottom left, before the thumbs-up/thumbs-down icons.

• oikoσ

Look over to the left of the thumbs.

• David GH UK

something went wrong here ? I am confused with the new format.