Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

Breahing problem?

So about 6 months ago one day while i was sitting down my breathing outta no where started getting harder. Whenever i take a deep breathe i feel no pain, i dont cough at all but my left lung just feels clogged or closed. i can take the deepest breathe ever and i still wont be able to  breathe through it just my right. i went too the emergency there checked my heart did blood tests and did a xray and everything came out normal. i dont have asthma they checked that too. a year ago freshmen year i was dumb enough too vape. i vaped maybe for 3 days and took 30-40 puffs. will 30 hits of a vape cause this? im starting too get shortness of breathe and every morning when i wake up my left side feels sore please help im only 15

The symptoms look a lot like some ribs on the left side of chest might be partially dislocated (called a subluxation or slipped rib)   This can happen when growing, and sleeping on that side can make it a lot worse.  When the ribs are not  resting in the correct position, the rib cage cannot expand and contract normally, so breathing is impaired. 

Stop sleeping on your left side. 

see a pulmonologist, and ER is just to make sure nothing serious is happening, a pulo doc will get into it deeper.

Do they still teach you how to write in high school? This is such a tedious mess to read that I can barely make out a question.