My printer is new,,also the ink is good. I just does'nt print WORDS!!!!!!!?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Rather than trouble shoot the problem until you are blue in the face, try this.  You'd be surprised at how often this works.  Uninstall all of the printer software.  Reboot the computer to dump remnants of that software held in memory.  Once it's shut down wait about 30 seconds and then reboot the computer.  Once it's fully booted up, then reinstall the printer software.  Good luck.  I hope this works for you.

• Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

then how do you know the ink is good?

does it print ANY black ink?

is the page you are printing using white lettering?

• 3 weeks ago

If you have some printer (unknown maker and model number) that will print a good test page, and pictures, but no text that you send it, perhaps the text is in a special font that the printing process software does not recognize?

That is all that can be guessed from no details from you.  Try again.

• 3 weeks ago

Did you strip the piece of clear tape off the print cartridge before you put it into your printer??  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If you're printing from a PC, you probably don't have the correct driver installed. Check the manual for instructions or Google your printer name + print driver.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

New printers are plug & play.  They automatically install when you connect them to your PC.  Try restarting your computer and printing a test page.  If you're in Microsoft Word, click File-->Print and make sure your current printer is selected as default.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.