What type of spider is this?

I live in the Mon Valley of Pennsylvania zip code 15120. I seen it behind my entertainment center on the 13 of November 2019 it's 26 degrees outside with light snow. I've been seeing lots of small ants in my house, but never a spider. Please advise. 

Try describing it as best you can and doing a Google images search. I ID stuff like that all the time.

If it’s only one side and you want to get rid of it, you can smash it or catch and release it, but I’d suggest NOT spraying poisons in your home!

You might spray a little Raid or something recommended for spiders and ants in the affected areas.  Insects usually come in during the winter, looking for a warm place to stay.  An alternative is to eave the spider there, like a pet spider who will keep the mites, fleas and ants, and even smaller spiders, at bay by making a meal of them.  As along as you aren't threatening the spider, or it doesn't wander into the open, it should be okay to leave it there.  But if you see an egg sack, youmay want to apply the pesticide, to prevent your house being overrun by them. 

The quality of the picture isn't good enough to identify the markings but all spiders are venomous. I suggest either killing it or leaving it alone. I would not attempt to capture it live though or you run the greatest risk of being envenomated.

• Greg

It appears to be a false widow spider.

a harmless fishing spider.

That’s a bee not a spider