Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 3 weeks ago

Will males ever be able to produce milk for infants?

I am not talking about mixing up some formula in the kitchen, I OBVIOUSLY mean nursing from glands

Yes, definitely, yes they will one day. Oh but also I am going to pick a part something you typed, with a level of pedanticism only known to sad insecure retards.  See, this is the internet where I can type "pseudo intelligent" answers with the aid of google and pretend I am better than everyone else and always correct. In actual fact I have no friends, an inferioirty complex and don't know how to communicate, additionally have a vagina that smells of fish all the time

Educate yourself on human physiology maybe. The internet has all of this information

• sarah

It could happen. Look at all the other stuff that used to be impossible -- heart transplats, infertility treatments, etc. -- but now happens every day.

it's actually possible in some rare cases, males do have the needed organ, scientifically speaking, but not possible without  outside stimulation

No. Seriously??????????????????

Not unless biology changes, they don't have the ducts to produce milk.

Yes, men do have breasts, they are just never used so they never need to grow

Sure, If Trans-genders can get (Political) Abortions, sure.

Breast-feeding is not always easy and for some women, it can be downright ... is a possibility that your breast-feeding experience simply doesn't live up to ... It's good to be able to talk about your feelings with someone you trust and who will lend .... milk production drops off, you may have to use a commercial infant formula to ...

• Petter

Give or take one billion of years of evolution... Who knows?