Hearing My Mom Calling My Name But She's Not Calling My Name Why Is This Happening?

Okay so every blue moon if I'm in my room watching TV or just relaxing I'd hear my mom calling my name. I'd go to her room knock on the door and ask did she call me? She'll say no I didn't call you.  This happened about 7 times.  Sometimes I'd  distinctly hear her yelling my name even  with headphones on. Only for  her to tell me that she's not calling me. This also happens to me In my sleep. Just like this morning at 5:54am I hear my name being called very clearly as if she was yelling across the hall. I jump out my sleep. Only to open my door and see her door  is closed her light was off the tv was off and I use a fan to sleep for background noise sometimes to drown out other sounds because I am a very light sleeper Thanks for reading. Thanks in Advanced for your answers.

if youre hearing voices you need to go see a psychiatrist, you might need meds

• eeeeeee8 months agoReport

If it was random voices I would it's my mom  lol

Some people hear that too maybe because of the close love relationship you share with her.

That happens. It's just normal.

• dudette8 months agoReport

yeah,but why does it happen?