We can say 'a little wine is good for some'; can we do the same with weed?  Is a little good for you, and can you stop at a little?

A little wine with a meal can be healthy. 

Is a little weed the same?  Healthy, not addictive? 

Wine, overused leads to alcoholism; I don't mean that.

Is a little weed healthy, and can the person keep it a little? 

• Sparky

Weed can be very addictive, both psychologically and physically.

It is still the lesser evil when compared to alcohol though.

And you always know immediately when you've had too much with weed, unlike alcohol, where people keep drinking even though they are already drunk.

i dont think any of that is good for you

• Dimo

Someone did a study and found that ice cream may cause murder.  There is an increase consumption of ice cream with an increase in the murder rate.   Both being caused by increased temperature.  The vast of the statistics of whatever doing whatever with association, without proof of causation, is crap "science."

That wine is good for you is crap.  It is because those that are healthier also enjoy a little wine with their meal.

Those of us who enjoy a little of wine with our dinner are drinking for the flavor, not to get drunk.  Which is why we talk about what wine match to whatever meal -- fish with white, steak with red, Italian with Chianti, pizza with lager beer, fish and chips with ESB, jambalaya with Mississippi Mud, etc..

Are you looking for the flavor of your weed? or just for the drug?

You might try comparing weed with coffee, caffeine.  When I was a caffeine addict, coffee was healthy -- when I got my morning coffee, others survived.  I found that no one at work would talk to me before my second cup of coffee.

A glass of red wine or two  is fine, the grapes have antioxidants, grape juice would be better. No studies have linked any health benefits to a daily amount of weed for a normally healthy individual.

Wine isn't “healthy” - that's not why people drink it.

Drinking heavily can lead to many serious illnesses but not to alcoholism. An alcoholic is NOT the same as a heavy drinker.

Smoking anything is NOT healthy.

Little weeds are very bad for your garden.

• I HATE DRUGS!!!!!!!

• Gert

Temperance in all things.

• Bob

You can say what you like.

Weed is good if you like it

The black market makes people’s relationship with weed very different to that of wine. Imagine not being able to get wine ? 

Also good quality weed is better than commercial street weed. Also in existence because of the black market.

Imagine the only wine you could get was vinegar

People like what they like and adults are responsible for regulating their intakes, I don’t think sayings or mantras really come into it.

There is no such thing as too much weed