Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 4 weeks ago

If it meant 100% that Trump would lose the 2020 election, would you be okay with a major economic recession?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

What does this have to do with personal finance?

• Amy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Recessions happen. The economy cannot just go "up" non-stop. 

I absolutely would be okay with a recession starting now to correct the irrational enthusiasm of Trump's debt-funded economy, rather than letting the bubble get even bigger before it pops even more painfully. 

If the timing factors into Trump's electoral loss, great. But if we're already into recovery by November, that's good too.

• 4 weeks ago

Regardless of who is president a recession is coming. If Trump is the president everyone will blame it on him but and we will go to war with Iran. If someone else is president they will still blame Trump and then go to war with Iran. The Bankers can only manipulate the market so long before something gives just like in 2008.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course not.  Trump will be reelected in 2020 and will not be impeached.  Stop being stupid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Of course not, even in the fantasy world where such a thing would be possible.

That said, business cycles are normal in the USA, and recessions are expected.  A recession will happen eventually, and the President can only soften the impact somewhat, not stop it.  If I was in the job market, a recession would have direct impact on me, but I'm not.  So I'm okay with a recession, but would not take one in trade for getting a particular candidate elected.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So, you're just fine with seeing your friends, neighbors and countrymen suffer, just to get rid of someone you don't like. Says a lot about you and it isn't good.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

NO..................................

• 4 weeks ago

No.

How are you going to engineer a recession right now anyway ?

• 4 weeks ago

A day after my training I sold a lot but the following day I slacked

• 4 weeks ago

Fk no, trump is gonna win 2020 so just get over it already you fkn babies

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.