Should I take back everything I ever bought for my narcissitic brother?

Okay, thank you guys. I've been having a tough time lately.. I'll leave him and his possessions alone from here out. I still have a huge step to take to becoming a good human being. Thank you for your support..

Favorite Answer

NO. THose things given as gifts belong to him. You are of course free not to give him nothing more - including your time, emotional energy or anything else.

no, cause two wrongs dont make it right

If you give a person a gift, it belongs to them and what right do you have to those gifts? I don't see that you do.

If you don't want to give him anything, then don't do it again.

No, once you give it, you are done.

I was in that situation and just stopped buying anything.

A hug on occasion that's it

• mokrie

No. Once you give a gift you have to just write it off as gone. Just make better choices in the future.

• tony

"Indian giver" as "a person who gives something to another and then takes it back or expects an equivalent in return."Learning that very simple life rule is one of the keys to successful living

• Mark

Nopers. Just resolve not to buy him things.