Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What happens to your health if you drink a lot of water daily?

• Bee V2

Your health should improve a little bit if you drink the right amount of water a day. It clears your skin and flushes your body. However, too much water can be a bad thing. It can give you cellulite and can even become poisonous if you dilute your blood too much. Water poisoning is a real thing. When I drink too much water I get a headache

It will have only positive affects on your health and skin unless you drink gallons of water which can have negative affects on your kidneys.. 

• Dayton

My son has compulsive drinking, he over fluids, it can lead to a seizure.  2 litres a day is good though, flushes the waterworks

Drinking plenty of water is good for you in many ways.

Too much of ANYTHING is a bad thing.

you will piss a lot 

It depends on what you mean by a lot. If you are dehydrated, then health will improve. If not, there will be no difference , if you drank like 5 gallons a day you will get water poisoning.

Anything in excess is bad and that rule applies to this also

Nothing much but you may go to the bathroom a lot my friend.

It may cause you stomach aches, but it will get rid of having kidney stones.