Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Do girls put out more often for sex if their boyfriend is handsome and fit?

A friend of mine who's tall, good looking and has muscles told me that his girlfriend is up for sex whenever he wants it all he has to do is initiate and shes receptive to him. 

Favorite Answer

I dont have sex

• Matt

it’s true of course

its impossible to generalize all women are not created equal genetics is a big deal estrogen, diet, exercise it all factors in now through hormones in the mix the how is she treated you cant judge them based on appearance either they bloat look they bleed for a week and they don't die men cant do that and emotions you need to respect their feelings you think you can take out your frustrations and see them naked you need narcotics sure they are equal but they are high strung its just a thing you want her to treat you right show the example you think your better then prove it women will screw as long as the are treated like their wanted needed and not just implied show her tell her  your image looks a lot better if your wife really is on your side you will reap what you sow they are the bigger lovers treat them right

, Its the sex drive of the woman.  I turned my ex on, but only once a month,  not long before her period.  There was no saying no by me when it happened ,. I had to work by a calendar.  

Needless to say, it couldn't be worked out

There is a lot more to life than sex. Some day you'll understand how shallow you're being today.

• Da

No, I don't think so. My gf told me that I can have sex with her any time I want to (even if she is sleeping. Which I found to be a little strange).

I don't think I'm the best looking guy, but I am very athletic and fit.

• Quato

He's probably confident too, they like that.