Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why does Juli hate JW more than any other religion?

• sarah

Seems everyone does. NO reason they do not kill others and love everyone. But they just try to find something wrong with them for no reason? So it is one of earth's mysteries.

• Bill B

I do not know the whole story but I suspect that either she or someone she loved suffered at the hands of the Jehovah's Witnesses. 

I think any organization which harms others or shields those who harm others needs to be held accountable.

I see a lot of good in Juli, despite her misgivings about the JWs, which are probably legitimate from her perspective. 

• Nous

Because JWs are a 148 year old attempt to hijack the 2,000 year old Chrsitian religion and claims only JWs are Chrsitian and all other Christians are not!

It's my understanding that she was one and escaped.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • David

There aren't any other religions that have damaged her as much as JWism did.

She knows they're false.  She's right.

Jehovah's witnesses think they're better than everyone else.

• Peter

There are many J/W haters on here. Most of them are former J/W's that have been expelled for one reason or another, and instead of mending their ways, they rebel.

• Peter

David, you may have a point, but it seems odd that a person would join an organization, then leave because they no longer accepted their teachings, and allow that to turn into hate.

Apparently she knows them well!

• Norine8 months agoReport

What?
      "lust" is water baptism?  I guess it could be since MOST of today's Christians have made water baptism their salvation and their god.

Water baptism is addressed under "divers washings" in Hebrews 9:10 which was done under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Heb 9:1)