Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why does Juli hate JW more than any other religion?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Seems everyone does. NO reason they do not kill others and love everyone. But they just try to find something wrong with them for no reason? So it is one of earth's mysteries.

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I do not know the whole story but I suspect that either she or someone she loved suffered at the hands of the Jehovah's Witnesses. 

I think any organization which harms others or shields those who harm others needs to be held accountable.

I see a lot of good in Juli, despite her misgivings about the JWs, which are probably legitimate from her perspective. 

• Nous
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because JWs are a 148 year old attempt to hijack the 2,000 year old Chrsitian religion and claims only JWs are Chrsitian and all other Christians are not!

• 4 weeks ago

It's my understanding that she was one and escaped.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There aren't any other religions that have damaged her as much as JWism did.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She knows they're false.  She's right.

• 4 weeks ago

Jehovah's witnesses think they're better than everyone else.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are many J/W haters on here. Most of them are former J/W's that have been expelled for one reason or another, and instead of mending their ways, they rebel.

• Peter
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

David, you may have a point, but it seems odd that a person would join an organization, then leave because they no longer accepted their teachings, and allow that to turn into hate.

• 4 weeks ago

Apparently she knows them well!

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

What?
      "lust" is water baptism?  I guess it could be since MOST of today's Christians have made water baptism their salvation and their god.

Water baptism is addressed under "divers washings" in Hebrews 9:10 which was done under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Heb 9:1) 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.