Anonymous

I had a teacher I really looked up to and could confide in. I’m really sad to lose her, how do I get over it? ?

It’s 

been months and I miss the safeness I had knowing I had someone I could turn to if things got really bad. I never had anyone to look up to and I really looked up to her. I’m in university and she will never be my teacher again. I think we both recognized a mental health issue in each other that I’m sure we’d both want kept private. We would always stare at each other and I felt this invisible bond. I don’t trust anyone and this has never happened before. My grades were really suffering but having someone to look up to my grades have improved a lot.

You don't have to get over it, be thankful they were in your life, and continue doing what you do that would make them happy and yourself happy. You can still look up to someone even if they are not on this earth

You can do everything you want with a little confidence in you.

You get over it by either simply getting over it, or by seeking out counseling or therapy if you can't.