Why does my girlfriend call me a friend?

At the Start of our relationship my girlfriend was 3 months in a diffrent Country. I reacently found out she made a good friend there. Im not Proud of myself of how i found out. 

Neither the less ,they stayed in contact over the time. Now she was back for 1 and a quarter year. 

In one of their messages to each other she told him "A Friend of mine broke his shoulder." Wich i happen to know, was me.

She has not mentioned me as a Partner nor a Boyfriend to him and writes as if she is single. 

Like - i'm on vacation or - i mooved to a new flat.

What does this mean? Is she keeping him warm? Should i be as angry as i am or am i overreacting?

• Duby
    Favorite Answer

You are no longer her boyfriend. I am not certain she considered you that in the first place. Move on.

She's considering -- or has already chosen -- the other guy over you and does not want to lose an opportunity by saying "my boyfriend broke his shoulder" or anything else that may make him dislike her. Basically, you're either out or on your way out and you should start looking for a woman elsewhere. 

If you guys are far away I don’t even think it matters anymore man count it as it is over.

She's considering him for a potential partner, boyfriend etc. He clearly has something you do not. Do not be jealous. Either you will keep her or you will not. If you have to work hard to keep her she is not worth keeping. A true good relationship requires trust and a little efforts to help the other person not to change yourself to be more desirable.

Be pleased at least you atre a friend

yes she is keeping him warm. I mean duh, how obvious should she be

She has probably move on without letting you know.

Tell you what: Tell us why you're asking US why instead of asking HER why, and then tell us why you're posting anonymously, and I'll answer your question.

• bear1 month agoReport

So my question is would a normal Person be alarmed about this?

• You my friend, are probably gonna get cheated on soon, not because your girlfriend is a *****, but because your mother never loved you enough to Merritt trust and teach you personal boundaries. Stay the hell out of other peoples business.

• choko_canyon

You call yourself an advice guru yet you don't now how to spell 'merit'? Amazing.