Has Trump once ever admitted to a mistake in his life?

I'm sure that he would admit that it was a mistake to trust the advice of the DC establishment people on who to hire and appoint to positions in his administration.

• -j.

The only thing I've *ever* heard him apologize for was the "grab 'em" remark.

Of course months later he said "maybe it wasn't even me!" so his apologies clearly aren't worth anything anyway.

• John

His ego won't allow him to.

No.  His narcissism won't allow it.  Sadly his cult members believe he has never made a mistake.

Yes all the time like the DACA deal. Have libtards? Nooooo

• Tom V

He cannot possibly deny his divorces and bankruptcies. Both are prima facie evidence of his mistakes.

He admitted he was wrong to think democrats would work with him for the good of America.

• Kid Mohawk

According to his own cabinet, you cannot work with Trump.  He says something and wants only that. You basically have to jiggle keys in his face and say your idea was his to get him to cooperate.

Not publically as far as I've heard, but who knows if he has within his family or not.

I know my mom has made a billion mistakes but has never confessed to any of them... so it is certainly possible.

She blames other people or - if that is hard to pass the buck in a case she'll just get extremely angry and red-eyed if someone calls her out on a blunder.

There you guys go again, trying to hold Trump a standard you never arise to.

It's really sad and pathetic because you are conclusively, a hypocrite who I would bet your life on that jumps at the chance to defend and rationalize demonrat exposure.

I honestly don't know why you people even exist if it's for no good reason. 

• Andrew4 weeks agoReport

Funny how every time you reply, you immediately have 4 thumbs up and everyone else has 4 down.  It's almost like you need to feed your own ego so you have 4 accounts to boost it with.                            

In 2016, he admitted that Obama was born in America... and then lied and said Hillary started the birther stuff.