What kind of games do you play on your phones?

I want to download a new game I used to play a war game were you could chat with other people it was really fun but I'm looking for another one any one have any good social games?

• 13 hours ago

You can try this website https://tanktrouble247.com

I have a Move The Block game; it is the kind of thing I can do w/o having to expend a lot of brain power [if I don't want to]. I also play Sudoku.

I don't play any mobile games outside of that b/c I still play Nintendo portable game systems.

I play Minecraft on my iPhone 6S

Mostly I play Pokémon go simpsons Tapp out

I used to play a zombie tactical defense game. You get better soldiers as you level up. It was kind of like a tower defense type of game. Pretty cool. Spend your money wisely to survive waves of oncoming zombies.

The one where you walk around the house trying to avoid your nude mother.

Unfortunately, they must be downloaded from one of the worst digital marketplaces. ... who remain passionate about the phone as a gaming platform, despite Apple. ... And we will create a similar list dedicated the the iPad and games that make ... Eliss is the sort of game you see people play in sci-fi films.

I don't play any, I cannot stand touch screen games. I know there are now bluetooth controller adapters for phones but the games are still limited and repetitive. I don't understand how portable consoles ever lost out to android & apple ...but there's no accounting for the publics taste... I think the last I tried playing was fallout shelter(?)