What kind of games do you play on your phones?

I want to download a new game I used to play a war game were you could chat with other people it was really fun but I'm looking for another one any one have any good social games?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 13 hours ago

You can try this website https://tanktrouble247.com

• 2 weeks ago

I have a Move The Block game; it is the kind of thing I can do w/o having to expend a lot of brain power [if I don't want to]. I also play Sudoku.

I don't play any mobile games outside of that b/c I still play Nintendo portable game systems.

• 2 weeks ago

I play Minecraft on my iPhone 6S

• 3 weeks ago

Mostly I play Pokémon go simpsons Tapp out

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I used to play a zombie tactical defense game. You get better soldiers as you level up. It was kind of like a tower defense type of game. Pretty cool. Spend your money wisely to survive waves of oncoming zombies.

• 3 weeks ago

The one where you walk around the house trying to avoid your nude mother.

• 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately, they must be downloaded from one of the worst digital marketplaces. ... who remain passionate about the phone as a gaming platform, despite Apple. ... And we will create a similar list dedicated the the iPad and games that make ... Eliss is the sort of game you see people play in sci-fi films.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't play any, I cannot stand touch screen games. I know there are now bluetooth controller adapters for phones but the games are still limited and repetitive. I don't understand how portable consoles ever lost out to android & apple ...but there's no accounting for the publics taste... I think the last I tried playing was fallout shelter(?)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.